Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We're back!

We apologize for not updating this blog for so long. Mostly because I've been busy and somewhat because I had completely forgotten that I had created this blog.
Quite a few events have been held since the last  post but I will, Inshaalah, post every time there is a new event and happenings in the association.
The next event being held is a Dars (talk on islamic topics) on the eleventh of July. It starts at then thirty, ends at around twelve and will be followed by lunch.
All members are welcome and if interested, comment below and I will write down the address of where it is being held.
I hope to see all of you members checking up on this blog more often and non-members to become members!
Until the next post,
Pakistan  Zindabad!
and since we're living in Malaysia, I suppose I also feel obliged to say- Malaysia Boleh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'd like to visit too. Could you please let me know the address, also how many members do you have in the group? I have my own online business of Pakistani couture, would you mind if i promote my business?

    ReplyDelete